This may be one of the easiest recipes of all time, and if you are like us, we would do anything for pizza. The finished product is always a crowd pleaser, so if you are looking to bring something delicious to the table, try this out!
What you need:
2 8 oz packages of cream cheese (softened)
2 15 oz cans of pizza sauce (I use Don Pepino)
4 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 package of pepperoni
1 bag of Frito’s scoops
1. In a 9×13 inch pan spread the cream cheese out into an even layer
2. Then add the two cans of pizza sauce and spread into an even layer
3. Sprinkle the mozzarella all over
4. Arrange your pepperoni all over the top
5. Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees
Let cool and you’re ready to dive in.
If you want to make a smaller portion, you can easily cut this recipe in half and make it in a smaller pan.